What a wonderful challenge! Would be very fun to read some books that will be remind me about the childhood. Nothing better than take a lessons of life from the innocence of childrens. Right?
The period to completing this challenge is long enough… 3 years! And I will start it from 15 February 2014 – 15 February 2017.
Here’s the rules:
1. Put the CLRP button above on the sidebar of your blog (you can just copy the image from this blog).
3. Make a list of children’s book you want to read in the following 3 (three) years. You may start from 10, 15, 25, 50, or as many as you can manage. You can always change your list, just set your own goal. After that, don’t forget to put your link in the link tool below. (This is my list)
4. Your list is your guide. Every time you finish your book, make a review then put the link on your book list, so you can control your pace. There are no specific format or rules for the reviews.
5. You can make annual or 6-months progress post, just to make sure that everything is running well. And then, put your progress post in the provided link tool (will be updated later).
And here’s the books I (wish could) will read:
- The Secret Garden – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- A Litte Princess – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn – Betty Smith
- The Little Prince – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Inkheart – Cornelia Funke
- Inkspell – Cornelia Funke
- Inkdeath – Cornelia Funke
- Oliver Twist – Charles Dickens
- Perpustakaan Ajaib Bibbi Bokken – Jostein Gaarder
- Wonder – R. J. Palacio
- The Northern Lights (The Golden Compass) – Philip Pullman
- The Subtle Knife – Philip Pullman
- The Amber Spyglass – Philip Pullman
- Mirror Mask – Neil Gaiman
- Coraline – Neil Gaiman
- Fortunately The Milk – Neil Gaiman
- Bridge to Terabithia – Katherine Paterson
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret – Judy Blume
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll
- Through the Looking Glass – Lewis Carroll
- Diary of Wimpy Kid – Jeff Kiney
- The Bad Beginning – Lemony Snicket
- Added later